PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
ALA and Primal Solutions have partnered in a strategic alliance to provide best-practice, nationally recognised Project Management training, for the demonstrable mutual benefit to organisations and their respective clients.
Our unique alliance with Primal Solutions, offers “the Primal Solutions Difference”, providing you with:
- Practical – You learn through interactive and practical workshops and case study discussions.
- Best Practice – Our course materials contain current best practices in project management.
- Alignment -Our training aligns to leading national and international professional standards.
- Trainers -Our trainers are the best – dynamic, credible and approachable.
The alliance draws together a number of techniques to enable real organisational and individual capability development. In doing so face-to-face sessions are supplemented, as required, by coaching in the workplace, online global PM content, action learning projects, ‘real’ work applications, and group interaction.
The programs are work based programs using interactive workshops and work related projects. They are all about real learning, where the participants gain the necessary skills and develop tools to be able to implement what they have learnt into their own workplace.
OUR UNIQUE OFFERING PROVIDES OPPORTUNITIES FOR….
We offer blended eLearning solutions for both Project Team Members and more experienced Project Managers, which are may include:
- 12 months licence / access to the Global eLearning courses – world class technology
- Providing access via ALA’s online portal, mobile devices and tablets for 24 x7 convenience and ease of on the job application
- 24 x 7 online mentoring with PM experts
- Nationally Accredited qualifications
- Coaching and workplace application
- Pathway options for the Certified Practicing Project Practitioner (CPPP), Certified Project Manager (CPPM) or Certified Practicing Project Director (CPPD)
- Australia’s Leading Online Skills Recognition Specialists through eRecognition process (RPL / RCC)
- Certification & membership to AIPM & IPMA – as per the AIPM guidelines or the IPMA requirements depending on workplace assessment
PROJECT FOUNDATION SKILLS PROGRAM
Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (PMP) – BSB41515
ALA has developed a Project Foundations Skills Program for Non Project Managers. This program has been designed for people who are not in Project Managers role, however, would like to expand or develop their knowledge of the Project Management Life-cycle. This program will enable someone who is not a professional project manager to learn the fundamentals of project management in order to manage projects related to areas of responsibility within the organisation.
Download our Program Overview – Cert IV PMP Program Overview
OR for more information go to – Project Foundation Skills FAQs
PROJECT MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Diploma of Project Management – BSB51415
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
Download our Program Overview – Dip-PM-Program-Overview
OR for more information go to – Project Management Development Program FAQs
ALA’s Diploma of Project Management is an AIPM Endorsed Course. ALA offers pathways to AIPM Industry Certification (RegPM) for those eligible.
Professional Certification through AIPM
- Personal Credibility. Back your claim for ‘that next project management role’.
- Corporate Credibility. Support your team’s credibility with clients and stakeholder.
- Baseline your skills. Validate your knowledge and experience against best practice.
- Australian Professional Certification Levels
Contact the ALA Team for more details about our customised programs