ALA – Partner Programs
We are proud to patner with an extraudinary group of people, who together, we have formed Strategic Alliances to provide our clients with a suite of unique program options
ALA Specialised Workshops & Programs:
- MIM – ALA SkillBites Professional Content – an affordable learning package suitable to today’s business needs – MIM-ALA SkillBites
- Designed to provide a greater appreciation for the importance of strategic leadership behaviour in project management, an enhanced capacity to provide the type of leadership that is appropriate for complex projects and to develop yourself and your team
- This nationally accredited Wellness Designs Practitioner training can help you fast-track the development of a results-oriented workforce wellness strategy for your organisation or clients
- Self-determined learning is an approach to learning, based on brain research, that is revolutionising education and training. In short, almost everything we have thought works in designing learning programs does not work.
- The REESE model of providing mental health first aid – to provide first line care to people experiencing a mental health problem
- Entrepreneurship & Intraprenuership tailored programs – may be aligned to Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business (BSB30220) & Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business (BSB40320) in collaboration with our partners from Edgeware Creative Entrepreneurship
For program more information click on this link – “ALA Executive Summary”
Programs are nationally accredited through Australasian Leadership Academy (RTO ID 41012).